Thern Stage Equipment head blocks offer convenient installation and solid construction to ensure a smooth, quiet operation for your performance.
Our standard head block is a multi-groove Nylatron sheave with cable grooves and one purchase line groove. This block redirects the lift lines from the loft blocks down to the counterweight arbor. It includes underhung or upright mounting with a series of holes to accommodate a wide range of head beam configurations. Custom groove arrangements are also available to meet the needs of your specific project. All Thern Stage Equipment blocks are engineered with an 8:1 design factor and conform to ANSI standards for manual and motorized rigging.
Made to last, our components are comprised of durable, heavy-duty materials. We guarantee consistent service life for your Thern Stage Equipment head block by offering a two-year limited warranty to make sure that you’re 100% satisfied.
- 12” and 16” sheave diameters
- 3/4” centered handline groove
- Turned Nylatron sheaves
- Meet requirements of ANSI E1.4-1
- Ball bearings for higher load ratings and smoother rotation
- Full load capacity in all mounting positions (3,000 or 4,000 lbs)
- Single or double purchase
- Upright or underhung orientation
Large and small theater venues, arenas, churches, museums, convention centers, places of worship, and other large event facilities.
Thern Stage Equipment will work with you to customize your head block with the features and accessories you need to suit your specific application. Options include:
- Mounting clips and Unistrut mount plates
- Increased load capacities
- Custom groove arrangements
- Compound blocks
- Multi-sheave and multi-directional assemblies
- 1″ handline groove
- Off-center handline grooving
- Mixed line diameter grooving
- Turned steel sheaves
For more information, please contact customer service at 507-454-2996.
|Series Name||Orientation||Number of Grooves||Sheave Material||Wire Rope Diameter||Capacity|
|HB12||Upright or Underhung||6 or 8||Nylatron or Steel||1/4 in||3,000 lbs|
|HB16||Upright or Underhung||6 or 8||Nylatron or Steel||1/4 or 3/8 in||4,000 lbs|