Thern Stage Equipment loft blocks offer convenient installation and solid construction while ensuring a smooth, quiet operation for your performance.
Each lift line in the rigging system requires a loft block to direct the wire rope lift line from a batten over to the head block. Our loft block uses side plates and mounting angles integrated into one solid side piece with a turned Nylatron sheave. They come standard in either sequential multi groove or single groove with 2” idlers. All Thern Stage Equipment blocks are engineered with an 8:1 design factor and conform to ANSI standards for manual and motorized rigging. Sealed precision ball and tapered roller bearings are also available.
Made to last, our components are comprised of durable, heavy-duty materials. We guarantee consistent service life for your Thern Stage Equipment loft block by offering a two-year limited warranty to make sure that you’re 100% satisfied.
- 6”, 8”, and 12” sheave diameters
- Various rope diameters from 1/8″ to over 1″ grooving
- Standard Nylatron sheaves included with optional steel sheaves available
- Upright, underhung, or throat-cut orientation
- Extended legs on upright blocks to reach across grid wells
- Smooth and quiet operation with precision ball bearings
Large and small theater venues, arenas, churches, museums, convention centers, places of worship, and other large event facilities.
Thern Stage Equipment will work with you to customize your loft block with the features and accessories you need to suit your specific application. Options include:
- Mounting clips and Unistrut mount plates
- Steel sheaves
- Increased load capacities
- Groove arrangements
- Compound blocks
- Multi-directional assemblies
For more information, please contact customer service at 507-454-2996.
|Series Name||Orientation||Number of Grooves||Sheave Material||Wire Rope Diameter||Capacity|
|LB6||Upright or Underhung||1 – 9||Nylatron||3/16"||525 lbs|
|LB8||Upright or Underhung||1 – 9||Nylatron||1/4" or 3/16"||875 lbs|
|LB12||Upright or Underhung||1 – 9||Nylatron||1/4" or 3/8"||875 lbs|