Perfect for situations where fly space is limited, Thern Stage Equipment roll drops are ideal for venues with space constraints, allowing you to save room and your performance.
Our roll drops consist of a long, motorized aluminum roller hoist to securely raise, lower, and store fabric backdrops, acoustic curtains, green field screens, projection screens, and other types of soft good materials. These compact and convenient roll drops are available in fixed and variable speeds, and drop heights and lengths can be modified to suit specific needs. Controls are sold separately for single or variable speeds.
Made to last, our components are comprised of durable, heavy-duty materials. We guarantee consistent service life for your Thern Stage Equipment roll drops by offering a two-year limited warranty to make sure that you’re 100% satisfied.
- Tube lengths up to 50’ available (48’ fabric widths)
- Up to 500 lbs capacity
- Self-aligning flange bearings for smooth rotation and long life
- Chain couplers for fast and easy installation
- Welded aluminum drum sized to limit deflection
- Steel frames capture drum ends for quick and secure installation
- Satin black enamel paint finish on non-drum component resists corrosion
- Upright, wall, or underhung mount
- Horizontal or vertical motor orientation
- Standard 208/3/60 with other voltages available
For installation, preparation, cleaning, and additional operation instructions, please refer to the owner’s manual.
Large and small theater venues, arenas, churches, museums, convention centers, places of worship, and other large event facilities.
Customization Options & Accessories
Thern Stage Equipment will work with you to customize your roll drops with the features you need to suit your specific application. Options include:
- Speed and load changes
- Voltage levels
- Modified drum widths or diameters
- Manual overrides
- Advanced controls
For more information, please contact customer service at 507-454-2996.