Line Shaft Hoists
Need a high-capacity solution for vertical loads? Line shaft hoists from Thern Stage Equipment are ideal for venues where horizontal loads aren’t practical.
Our line shaft hoists make multi-line lifts easier than ever. These units install easily and use a single motor to drive one drum for each lift line, evenly distributing loading on the grid or building. They are ideal for lifting stage scenery, curtains, drapes, shell ceilings, lighting, and other items. Easy-to-use electric controls and standard four-pole rotary limit switches provide safe and consistent movement.
Made to last, our components are comprised of durable, heavy-duty materials. We guarantee consistent service life for your Thern Stage Equipment line shaft hoist by offering a two-year limited warranty to make sure that you’re 100% satisfied.
- Modular design installs easily
- Standard capacities from 1,000 to 3,500 lbs (up to 30,000 lbs for custom hoist)
- Universal joint couplers provide smooth operation with misalignment up to 10 degrees
- Designed for 10′ spacing of lift lines with custom spacing available
- Keyhole anchors allow easy attachment of wire ropes
- Alternate drum grooving eliminates load sway
- Versatile upright or underhung mounting
- Satin black enamel paint finish resists corrosion
- Available in multiple three-phase voltages
For installation, preparation, cleaning, and additional operation instructions, please refer to the owner’s manual.
Large and small theater venues, arenas, churches, museums, convention centers, places of worship, and other large event facilities.
Customization Options & Accessories
Thern Stage Equipment will work with you to customize your line shaft hoist with the features you need to suit your specific application. Options include:
- Speeds and capacities
- Line spacing and lift line quantities
- Pilewind drums available for special applications
- Advanced controls
- Feedback and sensing options
- Different motor orientations
For more information, please contact customer service at 507-454-2996.
|Series Name||Line Speed (Average)||Max. Travel Distance||Max. Capacity|
|LS2M||20 fpm||50 ft||1,500 lbs|
|LS4M||20 fpm||50 ft||2,500 lbs|
|LS6M||20 fpm||50 ft||3,500 lbs|